White Heat, White Lights
Published on July 6, 2015
* Under the credits is Harlaamstrat 74 off of John Dankworth’s Modesty Blaise score.
* The opening loop is from Mr. Knight from Coltrane Plays the Blues, which you should own.
* The violin piece is Occam II for Violin, a piece by Silvia Tarozzi, played by Pauline Oliveros.
* Next up is Mikuro’s Blues from the mighty David S. Ware’ mighty Go See the World.
* The amazing orchestral pieces is Triumph by Miguel Atwood-Ferguson and Carlos Nino from Fill the Heart- Shaped Cup
* Finally, there’s 13 Ghosts II by Nine Inch Nails from Ghosts I-IV
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.