Published on July 26, 2018
- The Bundt Diaries from Ludwig Goransson’s score to Everything, Everything.
- Kola (Lighthouse Version) by Amiina.
- Snow Canon by Group Listening.
- The Morning After by the Chico Hamilton Quintet. (Man, I just watched The Sweet Smell of Success recently; the Chico Hamilton Quintet makes the best, sustained appearance in a great, great movie).
- Colleen’s Geometria del Universo.
- Bug’s Walk by Peter Storby Jutbring.
- Touch Me & Die by Kara-Lis Coverdale
- The Last Tears of a Deceased by the inimitable Tsegue-Maryam Guebrou.
- I misspeak in the episode: Disneyland was celebrating its 30th Anniversary.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.