The Taking of Tom Sawyer’s Island
Published on July 3, 2017
- Max Och’s Ain’t Nobody High Raga.
- Frog’s Eyes by Evan Ziporyn
- Cooped up at Home with a Fever and a Tape Loop, by Lullatone
- Medieval Waters, from Carter Burwell’s score to In Bruges.
- Frost Trees, from Lalo Schifrin’s score to The Fox
- By far my favorite and the most thorough examination of the Pow Wow I came across was actually Disney Historian Todd James Pierce’s three (!) part series about the incident on his podcast Disney History Institute.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.