The Presidency of William Henry Harrison, or Back in the Saddle
Published on January 19, 2017
- We start with (and later return to) And Grace by David Darling.
- Robert Farnon and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra play Captain Horatio Hornblower R.N. Suite II: The Wind which turns into Niggun for Solo Bassoon by Philippe Hersant.
- Then we hit Neon Lights by Kraftwerk from The Man Machine.
- And The Gentle Softness, the love theme to Enter The Dragon from Lalo Schifrin’s score.
- And hit up our friends Lullatone at the end with Origami Tulips.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.