The Existential Tourist
Published on December 12, 2020
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia from PRX.
A note on notes: We’d much rather you just went into each episode of The Memory Palace cold. And just let the story take you where it well. So, we don’t suggest looking into the show notes first.
- Memory Waltz from Bernard Herrmann’s score to The Snows of Kilimanjaro
- Pink Champagne from Harry Warren’s score to An Affair to Remember
- Jonalah from the Chico Hamilton Quintet
- Brouillard, version 2 from Delerue’s Jules et Jim score
- Living by Sebastian Plano
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.