Published on February 6, 2019
- Sarah in Bath from Krysztof Komeda’s score to the Fearless Vampire Killers.
- Adagio for Glass Harmonica, K617a as performed by Vienna Glass Armonia Duo.
- Mr. Death Angel Flanders from John Barry’s score to Boom!
- And a bit of Imaginary Building from Elana Katz-Cherwin and Tamara-Anna Cislowska
- There’s a great American Heritage article on the history of Delmonico’s.
- There’s a nice write up on the Swan Dinner in American Phoenix: The Remarkable Story of William Skinner, by Sarah S. Kilborne
- Society as I Have Found It, Ward McAllister’s memoir of the Gilded Age is appropriately bonkers.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.