Published on September 19, 2019
- We start with the Opening of Craig Armstrong’s score to Far From the Madding Crowd.
- Glass Houses no. 13 from Ann Southam.
- Earring from Julia Wolf.
- Occam II for Violin from Eliane Radigue.
- Rearranging Furniture from Gabriel Yared’s score to By the Sea.
- A bit of Movement II from Martynov, “Come in!” by Vladimir Martynov.
- Plenty written about the Willie D.. I found Roger Branfill-Cook’s Torpedo: the Most Revolutionary Weapon in Naval History to be particularly useful.
- I also enjoyed stumbling upon this day-by-day breakdown of F.D.R.’s Presidency.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.