Published on December 10, 2021
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia from PRX.
A note on notes: We’d much rather you just went into each episode of The Memory Palace cold. And just let the story take you where it well. So, we don’t suggest looking into the show notes first.
- How to be Invisible, by Thruppence.
- Motion by Peter Sandberg.
- Art Blakey’s magical, Come out and See Me Tonight
- And, of course, So What, from Kind of Blue
- I relied a lot on this extensive oral history interview from The Smithsonian.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.