One Hundred Percent a Diner
Published on February 10, 2021
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia from PRX.
A note on notes: We’d much rather you just went into each episode of The Memory Palace cold. And just let the story take you where it well. So, we don’t suggest looking into the show notes first.
- Metaphysical Waltz by Shirley Meyer Blankenship
- …morphs into Jock O’Hazeldean by Cynthia Boener
- There’s Dominique Dumont’s La bataille de neige
- The Squimp from the Chico Hamilton Quintet
- Fruit of Dreams by Les Baxter
- Rags to Riches by Tony Bennett
- Best place to go if you want to learn a lot about Todd Storz is The Birth of Top 40 Radio: The Storz’ Stations Revolution of the 1950s and 1960s by Richard Fatherly and David MacFarland.
- For a loving history of the whole era, you’d probably enjoy Ben Fong Torres’ The Hits Just Keep on Coming: The History of Top 40 Radio
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.