Late One Night
Published on October 21, 2019
- We start with 666 from the score to The Omen.
- Transition to Fremd by Lambert.
- Go to Monster Mash by Bobby “Boris” Pickett.
- Hear some of Leonard Berstein’s score to Rebel Without a Cause.
- Hit Denmark by the Portland Cello Project
- And hear some of Musette’s On the Green Tape.
- Bobby’s story is covered in a lot of histories of one hit wonders and novelty tunes. But, if you want to really dig in, you should read, Monster Mash: Half Dead in Hollywood, his autobiography.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.