John C. Calhoun from the Opposite Side of the Line that Divides the Living from the Dead
Published on December 15, 2017
- Sad Seine by Lambert.
- Titan’s Island by Ancient Ocean
- Flowering Jasmine as performed by Georgs Pelicis and Gidon Kremer
- Malpensa by Julia Kent
- I first came upon the Calhoun bit while re-reading Talking to the Dead: Kate and Maggie Fox and the Rise of Spiritualism by Barbara Weisberg.
- Which us, among other places to J.H. Fowler’s New Testament “miracles” and Modern “miracles”
- And to the delightfully named, The Ordeal of Life: Graphically Illustrated in the Experiences of Fifteen Hundred Individuals Promiscuously Drawn from All Nations, Religions, Classes, & Conditions of Men Alphabetically Arranged and Given Psychometrically, Through the Mediumship of John C. Grinnell, In the Presence of the Compiler, Thomas R. Hazard.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.