Published on April 9, 2019
- We start off with Chez Thomas, by Charles Delarue
- Go to The Graceful Ghost, one of William Bolcom’s 3 Ghost Rags.
- Then Krzysztof Komeda’s Ballet Edude II
- A touch of Ellington playing A Single Petal on a Rose.
- Then Concerto no. 5 en la minuer: Allegro ma non molto, as performed by Wilhelm Friedeman Bach and Brigitte Haudbebourg frames…
- Philharmonics – Piano Sessions found on the Deluxe Edition of Agnes Obel’s Philharmonics album.
- Then we go to Nathaniel Johnson’s gorgeous, Penelope’s Theme from the score to the delightful film, The Brothers Bloom.
- Sneeuwland by Oskar Schuster.
- Judith by Jacob David.
- I read a bunch of articles on Jackie, but if you’re looking for one-stop-shopping that can send you off in other research avenues, I’d probably suggest this article by Zack Harold in Lapham’s Quarterly.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.