Published on February 12, 2018
- We start with Facing the Obstacles, from Robert Simonson’s score to The Final Member.
- Nice Breeze Isn’t It? by Simon Rackham
- The Things Left Unsaid, by Caleb Burhans.
- View from a Balcony by Isorinne.
- 1979 by Deru.
- The Julianna Barwick remix of This Will Destroy You’s The Puritan.
- I found this article by Chelsea Lenhart particularly useful.
- As I did this one by Edward Lawler, Jr.
- And this one by Kathryn Gehred.
- As well as W.E.B. DuBois’ The Philadelphia Negro: A Social Study.
- Fritz Herschfield’s George Washington and Slavery, A Documentary Study.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.