Published on November 6, 2017
- Up Niek Mountain by Peter Broderick
- El cascabel de plata by Federico Durand
- We hear just a little bit of imgs/ r by Kara-Lis Coverdale
- Dissolving Clouds by Biosphere
- Nebula by Julianna Barwick
- Only in the Dark by Ben Lukas Boysen
- Bittersweet: Diabetes, Insulin, & the Transformation of Illness by Chris Feudtner
- Breakthrough: Elizabeth Hughes, the Discovery of Insulin, and the Making of A Medical Miracle by Thea Cooper and Arthur Ainsberg
- I’d also recommend searching the New York Times archive for Elizabeth Hughes and Diabetes. It’s remarkable to go back and watch the story unfold.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.