Developments in the Design and Manufacture of American Menswear 1840-1860, a Fable
Published on July 20, 2015
* Under the credits is Harlaamstrat 74 off of John Dankworth’s Modesty Blaise score.
* The main mountain theme is Mort D’Eurydice, by Pierre Favre as played by the European Chamber Ensemble.
* There’s a second string-y snippet of another by them called, Sito.
* We learn about beavers to Stereo Music for Acoustic Guitar, Buchla Music Box 100 (etc.)…Pt. 2 from Keith Fullerton Whitman’s old Multiples album.
* The soft men are embodied by 3-Sized PF by Takahiro Kido from his Fairy Tale album.
* I roll out some more Miguel Atwood-Ferguson with Arioso from Red Hot & Bach to track the tall tales of the west.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.