Dance by the Ocean
Published on October 3, 2019
- We start with The Dane by Nihls Frahm.
- Move in and out of Reading a Wave by Arp
- Which mixes briefly with Stephen Gosling and Blair Macmillan playing John Adams’ Hallelujah Junction.
- We also here Umitaro Abe play Reperages Pour Piano.
- And Brambles play Such Owls as You.
- There’s a pretty comprehensive book on Bayocean by Bert and Margie Webber called Bayocean: the Oregon Town That Fell Into the Sea
- There’s also a terrific website that appears to be regularly updating that’s filled with all sorts of stories and resources about Bayocean.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.