Published on September 30, 2016
* I’ve read a bunch about the canals over the years, but the most fun I’ve had was going through the New York Times’ archive and just searching for Canals and Mars and reading article by article through the years, watching the debates, seeing conjecture reported as news, and then watching it all unravel.
* For more on Lowell, I recommend Percival Lowell: the Culture and Science of Boston Brahmin, by David Strauss.
* This one features two appearances by X-Ray, by Youth Lagoon.
* One from September, by Giles Lamb.
* And a long one by Red Dawn, by Enzo.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.