Published on March 23, 2019
- First up is Requiem from Nico Muhly’s score to How to Talk to Girls at Parties.
- November by Colleen.
- Edward Hong’s arrangement of Sleep from the Smoke and Mirrors Percussion Ensemble.
- The solo version of Broad Channel by Bing & Ruth
- Won’t Be a Thing to Become by Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld
- Here’s Shane DuBay and Carl Fuldner’s study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, including Fuldner’s remarkable photographs.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.