Feb 15, 2017
Click the image to listen to this episode...
Nate DiMeo is the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Artist in Residence for 2016/2017. He is producing ten pieces inspired by the collection and by the museum itself. This is the second episode of that residency.
This residency is made possible by the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Chester Dale Fund.
This episode is written and produced and stuff by Nate DiMeo with engineering assistance from Elyssa Dudley and research Assistance from Andrea Milne. Its Executive Producer is Limor Tomer, General Manager Live Arts, The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Special thanks to Amelia Peck at The Met.
The Art Discussed
* Prince Demah Barnes’ Portrait of William Duguid.
* Interwoven Globe: The Worldwide Textile Trade, 1500-1800
* Kyu and Njuichi from Sylvain Chauvau’s score to Umarete Wa Mita Keredo.
* Moonbow by aAirial.
* Gisella by K. Leimer from A Period of Review.
* Here’s What You’re Missin and And Then it Rained from Bing & Ruth’s album City Lake.
1 Comment | Leave a Comment