Nov 05, 2015
Click the image to listen to this episode...
It’s fundraiser time! Do you enjoy the Memory Palace? Do you want to support independent media? Then support the home of the Memory Palace, Radiotopia. Click here and become a sustaining supporter and help keep us going for a long time to come!
* Under the credits is Harlaamstrat 74 off of John Dankworth’s Modesty Blaise score.
* First bit is called Steep Hills of Vicodin Tears by A Winged Victory for the Sullen from their self-titled album.
* A brief bit of Occam II for Violin by Silvia Tarrozi scores the shuttle accident (non-NASA category).
* We’ve got Eloy by Deaf Center.
* Finish out with Call from Julianna Barwick’s album Pacing.
* There’s no, proper, grown-up biography of Margaret Knight (as far as I’ve been able to locate). Though there are a handful of kid’s books of varying degrees of charm and accuracy. She does pop up in a fair amount of “Lady Inventors!!!” collections. I read a bunch of these, but I want to single out one for its rigor: Autumn Stanley’s Mothers and Daughters of Invention.
16 Comments | Leave a Comment