Jul 13, 2015
Click the image to listen to this episode...
Episode 4 of the 2015 Summer Season.
* Under the credits is Harlaamstrat 74 off of John Dankworth’s Modesty Blaise score.
* Charlie on the ladder is scored with the Prologue to the fantastic score to the film Birth, by Alexandre Desplat
* It ends with Opus 30, by Dustin O’Hallaran.
* The upbeat, fair music is a piece called Love on Matthew Herbert’s contribution to the Life in a Day soundtrack.
* Don Stewart surveys the damage to 01 Ghosts I by NIN
I read a ton about Charlie Hatfield, but nothing was as comprehensive and well-written and, frankly, enjoyable as this lovely article from this 1970 article from the Journal of San Diego History by Linda Freischlag.
6 Comments | Leave a Comment