Subscribe to the Podcast | View all EPISODES >> A Gas Gas Gas

A Gas Gas Gas

Oct 28,2009

First section’s music is from the Omen score. Creeeepy. Then you’ve got that instrumental from Magical Mystery Tour and a piece from the score from The Cove, that documentary about the cove in Japan where almost all of the show and research sea mammals come from, and the f’d up ways that the Japanese Gov’t hides its existence.

Tags: , , ,

8 Comments on A Gas Gas Gas

1. Michael R. Keller says:

Nice touch at the end there.

2. Ellana Swanson says:

I live there & now the only one outside your window is a meth head with a pocket knife and a bad case of the shakes, or kids soaping them (today is halloween).

3. Chris says:

I love the show man! Keep it going, these are interesting and educational.

4. Jay says:

I had to write this down word for word. I told it around a camp fire of kids between 10-13. Really creeped them out!

5. Larry says:

:: still laughing from the ending ::

Or did I? dum Dum DUM

This is one of the best episodes. Thank you!

6. Mario says:

I actually wanted to share this particular blog post, “A Gas Gas Gas | The Memory Palace”
    with my personal pals on fb. I personallybasically desired to disperse
    ur tremendous writing! Regards, Chara

7. Pingback: The Memory Palace Comic | Thingsbydan

8. Zeze says:

This is missing something fairly obvious: what started the panic? My guess would be a case, or several cases, of sleep paralysis. Legs don’t work? Shadowy, sinister hallucinations? That sounds like sleep paralysis, all right. People used to assume it was demonic possession because it was so obviously supernatural. These days, a few nutjobs assume they were abducted by aliens for the same reason. But in between, when there was no rationalization, it wouldn’t be hard at all for someone to assume something like this.

As you said, mass hysteria would do the rest.